Wednesday, 21 September 2016

Banksy

I have decided to look as some of Banksy's pieces that incorporate animal rights. I love the mysterious aspect to Bansky that they are able to create extremely powerful and controversial pieces yet remain completely anonymous.  Banksy is someone who uses the graffiti style in locations that can either hold more of a meaning or will get the biggest impact.



For this piece Banksy took a different turn and created an exhibit called 'Dismayland' which was full of controversial messages and ideas.  this particular piece was a representation of the awful conditions Orca whales live in, in Sea world. This is an issue that has become particularly prominent in todays media and has a very powerful following.


I'm excited to experiment with the graffiti style as it is something new to me and rather a challenge for me. I would like to experiment with different new article in the background of my inspired pieces to create more dramatic and emotive pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment